What’s on your baby bucket list?
I thought I had an original idea with my baby bucket list post, but all other pregnant ladies seem to be getting the same advice as I am, “do it before the baby comes.” After starting this, I found several other baby bucket lists posted. Wanted to add mine so I can hear from you about yours. Here are the sixteen things I want to do in the sixteen weeks before baby is due.
My Baby Bucket List
1. Finish the homemade felt book I started making for my niece. It was supposed to be a Christmas present last year!
2. Fill in all of my pregnancy journal.
3. Blog on a schedule each week.
4. Finish a wall hanging for the nursery.
5. Take a Parks and Recreation class.
6. Take a weekend honeymoon.
7. Organize my pictures into albums.
8. Organize my hard copy clips from newspaper jobs and create an online portfolio.
9. Advertise my blog offline, by dropping business cards somewhere, etc.
10. Enjoy a kid-free trip to the zoo.
11. Get pampered with a massage, haircut and manicure.
12. Rent a bunch of favorite movies and have a movie marathon day.
13. Spend a weekend with my sister in Chicago.
14. Hold as many long phone conversations with my friends as possible.
15. Go to a baseball game.
16. Read as many “fun” books as possible.
So, what are some of the things on your baby bucket list?
And, for the experienced moms, what should I add to my bucket list?